[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Prayers of My Conscience

Every night provides a moment to reflect on the day that's past and your life as you see it now. Today has been a special day...One of relaxing, washing dogs, talking to my baby and ending with a lil tv, guitar time and hopefully sleep...but as of right now...my heart is reflecting and this is what it's speaking....



Guide me when my faith isnt faithful
Guide me when my strength isnt strong
Guide me when my peace isnt peaceful
Guide me when my right is wrong

Guide me with your patience when my patience is no longer
Guide me with your wisdom when the answers are indiscernible
Guide me with your presence when im feeling lost and desolate
Guide me with your spirit cause you are my only mentor, Lord.

These are the prayers of my conscience.




Welp lovies...Im off to bed. I enjoyed another day and enjoyed writing another post. I hope you enjoyed!!! *Be Blessed* xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online