[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Monday, June 14, 2010

The Greatest Revolution

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


"The greatest revolution of our generation is the discovery that human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives" -William James-

I think there comes a point in all our lives when we take a step back and realize suddenly how much we've come to grow and change from the person we were so secure in being or thought we had come to be. Change is a thing that is always leading us by our hands, whether we want to follow or not. No matter your age or experience, we're always changing, for better for worse, by will or by chance, no one remains the same. Just the way that the seasons change in the appropriate time, so our lives too must change and adjust to new circumstances. I realize today how much I've changed, and how much change that will come in the future. I look back and realize how much I miss the bliss of childhood, the seemingly neverending years of high school, and my first year of college..which lead me to a new place and introduced to a whole new group of people and way of life. Change is a fast paced thing...but it leaves us with memories. I can only smile and hope that one day I'll be able to look back on my life and remember everything with sincere happiness.

"Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."
— Confucius


"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV)



Just a little food for thought lovies.....I hope you have a blessed night!! Take care!!
xoxo







♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online