[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MORE (("POWER")) TO YA...Kayne's Back!!

Ahem...(clears throat)...Kanye West is back with his newly released & much anticipated single "Power", off his upcoming album Good Ass Job. The beat for "Power" is crazy and intricate as usual, but the song in itself lacks an addictively memorable chorus like some of his other singles that have been so popular.



As for Good Ass Job, Kayne's 5th Album, it's set to come out sometime around September, and I personally cant wait to hear what Mr. West has in store for us this time. Roc4Life indicates that we will see Kanye collaborating with artists like RZA, Drake, Q-tip, and Pete Rock among others. Another Classic Kanye Album? I'd say it's shaping up to be that way. Hopefully this newest album will bring back more of Kanye's rap and less R&B, even though 808s & Heartbreak were alright in their own ways...((shrugs)) I guess.



Below is the a YouTube link to the song. Take a Listen.



What do you think of Kanye's newest single, Im interested to know?!

Thanks for stoppin by to read again loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online