[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Thursday, August 26, 2010

FEAR NOT



Isaiah 43:1-2

But now, this is what the LORD says—
he who created you, O Jacob,
he who formed you, O Israel:
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.

*An amazing promise from the Lord. That which is HIS will ALWAYS be safe, always be loved, always be HIS...FEAR NOT. These verses have brought me so many blessing and have continuously reminded me to keep my head lifted when I'm trudging through the mire. I hope this post will help remind any of you who are struggling to FEAR NOT. Be blessed loves...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online