[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Above The Clouds...




"For I know the plans I have for u," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper u & not to harm u, plans to give u hope & a future." Jeremiah 29:11





This feeling is like I'm soaring ABOVE THE CLOUDS!! Today has been an amazing day!! I'm moving closer to my destiny everyday. I have amazing people in my life that encourage me to be the best person I can be, to chase my dreams, to live life to the fullest and I have the Lord to thank for that.

Life is NOT easy...but the battles of life make the victories so much more triumphant. For me, I know that nothing can truly harm me...nothing can truly stop me...nothing can break me down to the point where I can no longer get up, because I have an AMAZING GOD who loves me, who has plans for me, who gives me the means to prosper, hope and have a future. Every morning I wake up in awe of the fact that I am able to see another day. I pray that for all you too my lovely readers.

Below are just a few of the people who God has blessed me with!!










I hope this post finds you blessed and deliriously happy!!

2 comments:

  1. U just don't even know sissy...God knows what we need, and He definitely used u to encourage me with this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad this post could help you Sissy. Yes, God does know what we need...MUAH!! You are such a god send.
    I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online