[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

If Life Gives You Lemons...






POSITIVITY is the key to greatness...the key that unlocks possibilities...the key that sets you free.

Life is HARD, there's no question about it, but it is the most amazing gift given to us. A lot of our lives are squandered by the negativity we allow situations to bring into our lives. STRESS, ANGER & DEPRESSION are all effects of allowing negativity to seep into our lives. But you see, the struggles we face day to day make the accomplishments we achieve so much sweeter. Struggle brings out appreciation, spurs on drive, and gives us the chance to HOPE & PRAY...it is the thread that weaves all the good in life together. There is opportunity in every difficulty, we just have to take the time to seek it out & capitalize on it...so when life gives you those lemons, don't fret, rejoice in the FREE opportunity to make lemonade.



I hope this small bit of MEME advice, can give you a chance to see, if only for a moment, the brighter side.

xoxo Loves



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online