[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Roots of Happiness...



TRUTH...

CONFIDENCE...

“Unless your heart, your soul, and your whole being are behind every decision you make, the words from your mouth will be empty, and each action will be meaningless. Truth and confidence are the roots of happiness.”

...THE ROOTS OF HAPPINESS...

1 comment:

  1. You are so right! We must look within ourselves to discover the true essence of who we are. It has taken me almost forty years to embrace my essence, but I'm making forty look pretty good...lol.
    Keep up the good work;-)

    ReplyDelete

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online