[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Legacy...What Will Yours Be?

Have you ever stopped to think about what your individual purpose is? What is it you would like to tell people your legacy is? I know I have...in fact, it's something I think about every day. I truly believe that we all want, in some way, to know and find our purpose in life...our reason for being. Day after mundane day most of us interact in the same ole routines, same schedules, same routes...but there's that one thing, that one amazing dream we have that motivates us to get out of bed in the morning...that urges us to move head and keep striving for all that we've wished, hoped, and prayed for. The crazy thing is we are not alone in our daily strive toward being what we've dreamed..and yet for many...a search for purpose is a difficult one.



Just a little food for thought...think about it & share you thoughts if you feel comfortable





I hope this post is finding you blessed loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online