[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oops, I Did It Again =0/



FRUSTRATED IS NOT THE WORD....Grrrrrr!!!

So, yesterday started off fabulous like most of my days...I got up, ate breakfast, worked, came home and sat down to relax and watch my TiVO programs. Sigh, the sit down and relax part is when all the trouble began. While I'm sitting down watching GLEE (love love love it!) I decide to defragment my computer and clear off any random unused programs off of my hard drive....OH WOWZERS WHAT A DUMB IDEA THAT WAS. While, cleaning off the "unused" programs, I somehow accidentally deleted the program that runs my wireless Internet (-__-).



Now, I have a laptop that can no longer log on to the Internet and I have no else to blame but myself. Every time I try to modify my computer by myself I MESS IT UP...you'd think I'd learn from my past mistakes, BUT NOOOOO!!! Sigh. Now I have to blog, tweet and update my fb from my office computer which is a million miles away (exaggerated) from all of the relaxing amenities in my house.

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN =0/

Thanks for listening to my less than uplifting post today lovies...I really needed to vent. Today didn't go as smoothly as I'd have like either...so, here's to tomorrow. Hope your day went well...xoxo

2 comments:

  1. My day was even more eventful...your nephew tried to jump out of his bedroom window. *SMH* I hope you get your laptop fixed and finally get to some relaxing. ♥ yooouuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Talk about a rough day! I attempted to modify my internet configuration on my laptop and somehow managed to mess it up! I'm leaving the techie stuff to my significant other from now on.

    Good day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online