[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Monday, October 4, 2010

He Saw The Best In Me ♥

Hello lovies!! How's your day been? How's your month and year been? I am so blessed to have wonderful listeners in you, my dear readers. I hope today was blessed.

Today, I was thinking of how exactly I could describe the blessings I have found in today, in this month, in this year and speak to all things in one blog post lol. Instead of writing a five hundred thousand page blog, Ill let this wonderful song speak to the gist of it. I hope you enjoy!!!



He saw the best in me,
When everyone else around
Could only see the worst in me,

(Can I tell ya'll one more time, one more time?)

I said he saw the best in me,
When everyone else around
Could only see the worst in me,
(I wish I had a witness tonight, all I need is one)
Heyyy,

[Choir:]
He saw the best in me,
(When everyone else around me)
When everyone else around (OOOOh)
(Could only see)
Could only see the worst in me,

(Does anybody have that testimony? When folk walks you off, Said you would never make it, what did he see?)

He saw the best in me,
(When everyone else around you yeaaaa)
When everyone else around,
(OOOOOH, Could Only)
Could only see the worst in me,

(Can I tell ya'll one more thing? I just need to tell you one more thing)

(Listen to this)

See he's mine, and I am his,
It doesn't matter what I did,
He only sees me, for who I am,
(Does anybody know that today?)
OH OHH
See he's mine, and I am his,
It doesn't matter what I did,
See he only sees me for who I AM!
(HELP ME SING IT,)

[Choir:]
(Said that He is mine)
See he's mine,
(I'm his)
And I am his,
(Said it doesn't matter, what I did)
It doesn't matter what I did,
(He only sees me for who I) (Yea Yea)
He only sees me, for who I am,
Yeaaa, Yeaaa, Yea, Yea, Yeaaaaa Yea, Yea, YeaaAAA

He's mine,
(I am his)
And I'm his
(It doesn't matter what I did)
It doesn't matter what I did,
(Cause he only sees me for who I am, yea yea)
He only sees me for who I am,
(I'm so glad)

(That he is mine)
He's mine,
(Yeaaa)
And I'm his
(It doesn't matter what I did)
It doesn't matter what I did,
(He only Sees me...)
He only sees me for who I am

He saw the best in me,
When everyone else around
Could only see the worst in me,

(I wish I had a witness tonight, Can I ask ya'll one question? The question is simply this... What did he see?)

[Choir:]
He saw the Best

(I can't get no help up in here, because there are some folk in here, people have walked you off, said you would never amount to anything, said that you would never end up being anywhere, but [? ] tell them one more time)

[Choir:]
He saw the Best

(When mama said you would never be nothing, When aunties, and uncles, said you would never amount to anything, When daddy didn't come home anymore, He didn't look at you and say that you wasn't going to make it, God looked at you... AND WHAT DID HE SEE! What did he see?)

[Choir:]
He saw the Best
The Best [x7] (I said what did he see [x6])

He saw the best in me
(Oh Lord, Oh, Lord)


God has been and continues to be a faithful God. When others see in me someone that is less than worthy, my Lord see a heir to the highest kingdom. When I see in my reflection failings and past troubles, my Lord sees an overcomer and woman after God's heart. Even when we forget about all the times that God has seen us through, even when we turn away from him in anger and frustration, even when we question his timing and plans for our lives...HE ALWAYS REMAINS FAITHFUL. It's time we see ourselves through the eyes of God. We are strong and more than capable...hold tight to those truths and mentally mute those who speak anything that contradicts the things the Lord see in you!!!

I hope this post finds all of you in good spirits. Be blessed lovies. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post, and definitely a great way to start the week off! In life people tend to put us down but it is good to know that someone greater is constantly watching and seeing the best in us :)

    ReplyDelete

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online