[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

FYI: I Dont Wanna Hear It!

Lately I've noticed that I have become a tad bit antisocial. My very nature is SOCIAL. I love meeting new people, I love conversing, I love going out and having fun, and I absolutely love traveling; but lately I have noticed that the people around me have been exuding a lil too much negativity. Is it just me or does it seem like negative energy is more prevalent than normal? Folks with all the negativity can just pause....cause FYI: I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!!!



Life is too short and I only have time to focus on the good life has to offer. Negative Nelly's must jump ship!!!



Welp...my circle has been cut to a small few ((positive people only)) and that's how I plan on keeping it. Adopting the right attitude can change a negative stresses into a positive ones.

Author Alfred A Montapert once said:
"Improper negative thoughts sink people. A ship can sail around the world many, many times, but just let enough water get into the ship and it will sink. Just so with the human mind. Let enough negative thoughts or improper thoughts get into the human mind and the person sinks just like a ship."

and I couldn't have said it better myself!!

Hope all you lovies are having a blessed night, morning or afternoon!!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The core reason I myself have become somewhat of a loner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are receiving negativity from everyone, it might just be you. Pray about the issue.
    Proverbs 21:30 "There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the LORD."
    Proverbs 19:21 "Many plans are in a man's heart, but it is GOD's purpose that prevails."
    Finally, just because you feel something does not mean it's true.

    I John 4 where we are told:

    "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

    ReplyDelete

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online