[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dont Worry Be Happy :)

IM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!



I feel like I can scream this from the rooftop for the rest of my life. I finally realized the secret to being happy FOREVER...

Here's my secret:

I realized that happiness doesn't stem from the fact that life or the people in it are perfect...NOPE...it stems from the ability to look beyond the flaws and imperfections presented before us day after day and see life for it's possibilities. We, each and every person on this planet, have the right to be happy. We have the right to wake up every morning and find something to which we draw our happiness from. How do I know that I have the right to be happy? Foremost because God told me it's my right to be happy...I know where my help lies and I know who I serve...those two reason are, to me, biggest reasons to be happy. Happiness is a mind state. Easier said then done, I know, but not impossible to achieve.

I'll leave you with this amazing quote to ponder:
"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it." -Groucho Marx


Wow...


(this guy is literally a one man band playing and singing Dont Worry Be Happy...I love his vivaciousness!!!)

I hope this post finds you blessed loves. Continue to keep your heads up and keep smiling...Remember, happiness is a state of mind, not a state of being. MUAH
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online