[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I've Gotta Say Thank You ♥

Tonight I find myself in a pensive mood. Im just reflecting on all the wonderful things God is and all he has done for me. I am, EVERY DAY, blessed by my loving and gracious Father....so I just want to spend the rest of the night focusing on thanking the Lord for all he has and continues to do in my life.



Have a wonderful night lovies. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. 'Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."'

    Wise. Merry Christmas to you, Meisha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this blog so far! I will continue to follow it and I am glad I found it on facebook! Please take a look at mine:

    http://thatslifejill.blogspot.com/

    I love the upbeat, inspiring outlook I have found on here so far!

    ReplyDelete

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online