[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Unbelievably Grateful: Dedicated To All Of You ♥

This post is dedicated to all those who have showed me tremendous support in my life's endeavors, in friendship, in love!! I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU!!! ♥





God had graciously blessed each and every one of us with a plethora of gifts \ and a life, which we enjoy every day. So we should be thankful every day. GOD IS SO GOOD.

Below is a poem by an unknown author that really inspires me to strive for more GRATITUDE for all the things I have been blessed with and all the things I've have had to and will endure... for the combination of the two has made this journey so so worth it.

BE THANKFUL

♥ Be thankful that you don’t already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

♥ Be thankful when you don’t know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.

♥ Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.

♥ Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.

♥ Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.

♥ Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.

♥ Be thankful when you’re tired and weary
Because it means you’ve made a difference.

It is easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are
also thankful for the setbacks.

GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles
and they can become your blessings.

Again, I am extremely grateful for the love and support that all my blog followers and readers have showed me. I hope you have a blessed night loves!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online