[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Surrender


"When words fail...Music speaks"


Today I've had a lot on my mind. This week has and will continue to be a tough one...and it's not that I dont want to share with you the reasons that are making this week a tough one, I just cant seem to find the words to say what's in my heart. Hans Christian Andersen said it better then I ever could when he penned the amazing quote "When words fail...Music speaks." I was driving home from a long but wonderful day...when Barlow Girl's "Surrender" started playing from my iPod's play list and spoke to almost all that I have been feeling for a long while. Outside of just speaking my minds place at the moment... "Surrender" is one of the most lovely and stunning songs I've ever had the pleasure of listening too. SoOo with no futher adieu...below is "Surrender" .


"Surrender"

Click Here ••> Surrender (Album Version) by BarlowGirl


My hands hold safly to my dreams
Clutching tightly not one has fallen
So many years I've shaped each one
Reflecting my heart showing who I am
Now you're asking me to show
What I'm holding oh so tightly
Can't open my hands can't let go
Does it matter?
Should I show you?
Can't you let me go?


Surrender, surrender you whisper gently
You say I will be free
I know but can't you see?
My dreams are me. My dreams are me



You say you have a plan for me
And that you want the best for my life
Told me the world had yet to see
What you can do with one
That's committed to Your calling
I know of course what I should do
That I can't hold these dreams forever
If I give them now to You
Will You take them away forever?
Or can I dream again?


Surrender, surrender you whisper gently
You say I will be free
I know but can't you see?
My dreams are me. My dreams are me



I hope this song uplifts and speaks to your soul as much as it does to me. If you find yourself wanting to hear more or know more about the Barlow Girls ••> Click here for the link to their FAN PAGE!!!!

I'm off to work on another project [MORE DETAILS COMING SOON] lol. Have a blessed night loves....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online