[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's Time To Let Go

I've Come To This Realization:



It's time to let go...surrender my fear. I am always taking the safe route [even though everything with in me SCREAMS to take a RISK]. I'm always and forever investing in things I feel I can count on. BUT IM READY!!! I need to start cliff diving...running full speed ahead off the ledge, opening my arms wide & feeling the glorious rush of air speed past my body as I dive towards the cool blue ocean of possibilities. I'm tired of living life in fear of failure. I can no longer allow my faith to be misguided...I am placing my faith where it belongs. IN GOD.



I can feel the waves of worries and burdens gushing out of my soul like raindrops from a swollen cloud. The knots and strain are working themselves out as I embrace this new challenge. I AM WORKING IT ALL OUT!!! I am no longer going to gauge my desires, my actions, MY DREAMS on how they will affect another person. The only person I am taking into account is...ME & what I feel God is leading me to. I will not worry any longer about people who I leave behind, praying for my downfall. I will no longer surround myself with those who have lack of vision and are trying to hold me hostage with unblief. I am investing POSITIVE energy into myself before it's too late. AND IN DECLARING ALL OF THAT...I feel UNBOUND. I feel EFFERVESCENT.. I feel FOCUSED.


The time is now...It's time for me to open my pretty wings...and EMBRACE all that is within me to succeed. Destiny is calling me to live the life I am meant to live, not the one choreographed or orchestrated by others. The INEXHAUSTIBLY DETERMINED me has arrived once again. & SHE IS SET TO CONQUER.





Be Blessed Loves ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online