[FOOD • 4 • THOUGHT]

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

-Groucho Marx

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Introducing Me!!

I love writing, so I can't wait to share my thoughts with you, but before I throw all my random thoughts your way, please allow me to introduce myself!! ((a drum roll here would be optimal...just to spice things up [shrugs]...but I guess I'll just have to deal))

My name is Meisha Dwight...((I preferably go by Meish or Meme tho)) and I am a student at the University of New Mexico; majoring in Business Management and Broadcast Journalism. I firmly believe that God has created me in His image...so I am...well, EXTRAORDINARY. I am a strong, independent woman of God, who is passionate about everything I do. I know where I'm from and I know where I want to go in life. I absolutely LOVE to SING. Music is one passion I could never live without...it is woven throughout every fiber of my spirit. I am also a SPORT FANATIC!!! I'm practically in love with every sport ever invented and my love for sports is another passion that keeps me overjoyed lol. It would take me YEARS to fully explain all that I am and all that I love...so I hope my blog, my random thoughts - my life lived out in words, will help you gain a better sense of Me.

Sincerely Me,
Meme



P.S. Feel free to comment on my blogs...I LOVE conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Counters

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online